Dermal Fillers & Anti Wrinkle Injections
Dermal filler is a hyaluronic acid based gel that is injected into the skin to add volume.
Dermal Filler Treatments Using Our Favourite Affordable Brand
0.5ml Lip Filler - £125 (EPTQ filler)
1ml Lip Filler - £185 (EPTQ filler)
1.5ml Lip Filler - £260 (EPTQ filler)
0.5ml Smile Line Filler - £125 (EPTQ filler)
1ml Smile Line Filler - £185 (EPTQ filler)
Dermal Filler Packages
Our packages can be used over the following areas:
Lips, Chin, Cheek, Jaw & Tear Trough
2ml Filler Package - £300 (EPTQ filler)
3ml Filler Package - £370 (EPTQ filler)
4ml Filler Package - £480 (EPTQ filler)
5ml Filler Package - £590 (EPTQ filler)
6ml Filler Package - £700 (EPTQ filler)
7ml Filler Package - £810 (EPTQ filler)
Dermal Filler Treatments Using Our Premium Brand
0.5ml Lip Filler - £160 (Teoxane filler)
0.7ml Lip Filler - £190 (Teoxane filler)
1ml Lip Filler - £230 (Teoxane filler)
1ml Tear Trough Filler - £240
2ml Facial Rejuvenation Package - £400 (Teoxane filler)
Anti-wrinkle injections are used to relax and reduce muscle movements. This causes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to soften. It can also be used to reduce sweating in some areas. Anti-wrinkle injections are also commonly used to make areas appear slimmer.
Please bare in mind that if it is your first time having anti-wrinkle injections you will need to contact us to have an initial meeting for your prescription.
One Area - £190
Two Areas - £240
Three Areas - £270
Underarm Sweating - £400
Neck Lift - £270
Masseter (Jaw) - £200
Face/Jawline Slimming - £200
Gummy Smile - £180
Bunny Lines (nose) - £100
Smokers Lines - £150
Lip Flip - £120
Skintox Facial - £180
• A booking fee is required to secure your appointment. This will be deducted from the total price on the day. Booking fees are non-refundable but can be transferred ONE TIME should you need to reschedule.
• Please eat before you come for any injectable treatment and make sure you are hydrated.
• You will be asked to fill out a medical history form at your appointment. Your details will be kept safe and confidential.
• If you have any severe allergies or chronic medical problems then please make us aware beforehand so we can accommodate you.
• Full consultation will take place at your appointment. Please do contact us if you have any questions before coming in.
• Topical anaesthetic will be on offer to you at your appointment. It is your choice whether to have it or not.
• If you have a preferred brand of filler or anti-wrinkle then please let us know so we can order it in for you. Prices may vary and you may be asked to pay up front if we do not hold your brand in stock.
• Please contact us directly or use the online booking to book your appointment.